Subject: Re: [Leica] B&H Photo
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 15:26:20 -0500

I was not referring to KEH. I meant that if any of us had any bad experiences
with a mail order dealer you should not give them the opportunity to do it the
2nd time. I have done business with KEH and never had a complaint. In fact, I
purchased my first Hasselblad body, lens and magazine from them. That used to
have an elder Leica expert on the staff but he died. Back when I was in the R
system, I purchased several used lens from them. I have also been dealing with
Jim Kuehl for years and never had an unpleasant experience with him. This
includes returning items, buying new and used and also trading.