Subject: [Leica] Jim Kuehl
From: "Gib Robinson" <robinson@sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 15:16:58 -0700

[Ben Weinthal wrote:]

Yes, Jim Kuhl was Leica dealer until Leica stripped Leica dealership away.
This was written about in Photo District News when
happened. I think many more can relate stories of disatisfaction with this
disreputible dealer and many more purchased items and did not get what they
thought unknown to them. -Ben (48)

Ben,

This doesn't sound anything like the JIm Kuehl I know. Do you really have
confirmed reports of "disreputable" dealings with Jim Kuehl in Des Moines,
IA 50325? This must be a joke.

- --Gib