Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: (kind of) Voightlander 90mm?
From: Gaifana@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 18:45:37 EDT

In a message dated 7/5/00 10:09:10 AM, croberts@zoomtel.com writes:

<< Given that M-lenses allegedly work with the Konica Hexar RF body...has

anyone tried the Konica 90mm f2.8 (or the 28mm f2.8)? on an M body? >>

I'll let you know.  I think I am buying the Hexanon 90 this week.  It's about
half the minimum price of an Elmarit-90/2.8 and from a materials and handling
standpoint exactly the same (actually, the finish was a little better than
the Elmarit - at least Konica assemblers know how to avoid nicking the barrel
around the screw holes with their screwdrivers - unless they're robots).  And
it's a Sonnar type, which is what I need.

Dante Stella
gaifana at aol dot com