Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Age and Leicas
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 21:02:17 EDT

47, been in the newspaper or wire service business all my adult life. Was
issued an M2 w/35 in 1972, when I went to work weekends at the Raleigh, NC
News and Observer to help pay for college. No one else wanted it. Have owned
and used several other models, and most lenses through the years. Gave them
up as daily users when working for UPI and then AP in Washington, since film
was often shipped while running from pool car to airplane, just getting the
film out of a camera quickly was too much of an issue.

Now I do fashion and product work at a newspaper in South Carolina, where I
can raise my family safely, and use my Leica gear when I feel the need.

Scott Stewart