Subject: Re: [Leica] Age Poll
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 21:54:42 -0700

Additional information:

I began with the IIIg, a f1.5 Summarit and an f4 90mm Elmar taking pictures
in college.   I still have this set today.

In addition, I have acquired and use a IIIa, IIIc, IIIf bd and a IIIf rd.  I
have an assortment of LTM lenses.

I more frequently use either of two M3s or M4-2.

I seem to obtain better pictures with my Leicas than I do with SLRs.

Recently, I acquired the IIIa and have found it a tougher loading challenge
than my other LTMs and the Ms.

I hope B. D. Colen makes a table of the information we have been providing.
If he does, it would be interesting to know how many of us are using
Rolleiflex TLRs also.

Roland Smith