Subject: RE: [Leica] LUG Age Survey
From: "Legarre, Henry (hleg)" <HLEG@chevron.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 01:22:05 -0700

38
Started at age 7 with my father's M3.  Though, I must admit I primarily use
Nikon SLR.  But when I am feeling a bit nostalgic, or want to go out and
take photos the way photos were meant to be taken, I take out the Leica M
and the 35, 50, and 90 mm Summicron, 135 mm Elmar, 200 mm Telyt and snap
away.

My son started taking pictures at age 3 with a 35mm toy camera.  Started
using a minilux at age 5, and hopefully will start using the same M3 at age
7.

Cheers,

Henry