Subject: [Leica] Jim Kuhl
From: "David E. Strang" <dstrang@up.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 07:37:52 -0400

I've dealt with Jim Kuhl for 2 years now and I used the dealings with Jim as
a measurement of the quality of Leica dealers. The couple of R lenses were
exactly as he described (or better). The six or so focusing screens I bought
from him, in each instance, he mailed them to me with a bill, asking me to
just send him a check upon receipt.

I've found him to be honest and very pleasant. One of the best Leica
dealers.

Also heard the same from other people.

Regards,
Dave Strang