Subject: [Leica] shutter repair
From: "Jan C. Schuller" <schuller@pharma.unizh.ch>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 14:55:12 +0200

>I have a IIIc which has badly pinholed shutter curtain.  What is the
>aprox. cost to repair/replace?  Is there any recommendations of a
>shop in the San Francisco Bay area that would do the job?

I had the shutter curtains replaced on my iiic recently. The material was
about 120 USD. The work was about 200 USD (This was not only for the
replacement of the curtains but also cleaning and adjusting the shutter
mechanism, rangefinder etc.) Work was done in Zurich - maybe its cheaper
elswhere.
Jan

Jan C. Schuller
Pharmakologisches Institut