Subject: Re: [Leica] Jim Kuehl
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 09:43:24 EDT

In a message dated 7/6/00 8:35:32 AM Central Daylight Time, kenlass@gate.net
writes:

<<
 I have purchased several items from Jim and always had no problems.
 items were as good or better than represented.  The price was fair and
 he shipped immeditaely.  I just bought a SF-20 flash from him that was
 new.  Best price, Got it in 2 days.  No shipping or taxes.  No problems.
 I have never had to return anything to him.

 Ken Lassiter >>
I am in complete agreement with your opinion of Jim Kuehl.  I have done
business with Jim for at least ten years and have never had a single problem.

Don Rorschach