Subject: [Leica] AGE
From: Frederik.Boone@harol.be
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 15:49:48 +0200

Hello,
I'm 28 and I'm a Leica M-user since only one year, I have (or better my
wife has) a minilux since 2,5 years. Before I used the Leica's, I used
Canon SLR cameras with manual focus (AE-1 with FD lenses). Since I use the
M-camera's, I don't use the reflex cameras anymore, so I don't feel the
need for Leica R. I try to keep it like that before that leica-madness is
out of control.
Frederik Boone