Subject: [Leica] A bit more analysis of the age poll
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 08:25:28 -0700

Work's not holding my attention this morning, so here's what I found:

Number of respondants(that I found): 125
All the actual respondants were male :-\ (Two daughters got honourable
mentions).

Average age: 46.2
Median age:  47

By 5-year spreads:
Under 20: 2
20 to 24: 2
25 to 29: 6
30 to 34: 15
35 to 39: 13
40 to 44: 13
45 to 49: 24
50 to 54: 16
55 to 59: 19
60 to 64: 5
65 to 69: 3
70+:      6

By decades:
20's: 8
30's: 28
40's: 37
50's: 35
60's: 8
70's: 6

Half of the respondants were between 37 and 54.

The youngest was Tom Schofield's 11 year-old daughter Melissa.  Next
youngest was Doug Herr's daughter Boof.
The oldest was 79 year old Ralph Fuerbringer, immediately preceded by 78
year old Ed Bock.

I'll leave it to others to tally years of use - I gotta go do what I get
paid for.

Paul Chefurka