Subject: Re: [Leica] Aperture Priority M6+Leica Medium Format
From: Chris Lee <chrislee@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 10:29:48 -0700

Thanks for the info.

Speaking of the new M running on batteries: I'm sure the power consumption
will be much greater than that of the current M6 TTL. The new camera must
run on a more powerful battery which requires a larger compartment. The
current M6 leaves little room for that, and a radical redesign is most
likely necessary. That really makes me wonder just how much the new and old
Ms will have in common.

(While Leica is at it, maybe they should put in a new film loading
mechanism.....)

Regards,

Chris Lee