Subject: Re: [Leica] Aperture Priority M6+Leica Medium Format
From: "Richard E. Baznik" <reb10@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 14:25:31 -0400

What?!? And let just anyone operate a Leica?!?

Actually Chris may have an angle here. Think of how much more film we could
shoot if we weren't so occupied with the loading procedure. Maybe the film
manufacturers would be willing to subsidize a more streamlined mechanism.

The next step, of course, is a digital M, right? I'm outa here.///Dick Baznik
_______