Subject: Re: [Leica] Jim Kuehl
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 12:18:52 -0700

Ken Lassiter wrote:

> I have purchased several items from Jim and always had no problems.
> items were as good or better than represented.  The price was fair and
> he shipped immeditaely.  I just bought a SF-20 flash from him that was
> new.  Best price, Got it in 2 days.  No shipping or taxes.  No problems.
> I have never had to return anything to him.
>
> Ken Lassiter

Someone should do a Jim Kuehl poll!!!
Seems like after about 20 withering indictments making him look like front row
at the Neuemburgs....
we then get a matching 20 upraising endorsements which would seem to put him
right in there with Forest Gump.
This guy is a real cipher!
If I order a Leica UV filter from him am I going to received a shattered Hoya?
	or a special Queen Elizabeth edition gold plated super multicoated one which
lights up as says kiss me baby?
Will the real Jim Kuehl please stand up!
And how old is he?
Mark :-) Rabiner

Replies: Reply from "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com> (Re: [Leica] Jim Kuehl (the final word))
Reply from Guy Bennett <guy.bennett@wanadoo.fr> ([Leica] baby kissin'?)