Subject: Re: [Leica] X-Acto
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 23:08:32 +0200

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> - that
> strikes me as a whole lot less rediculous than the King-this and
> Emperor-that Leicas....

It strikes me as good business to be able to make products with a slight
cosmetic change which adds perhaps 1% to the cost of the item and being able to
sell them for double the price of a normal item. If there is a market for it,
why not? I personally think it is silly to buy these, but to each his own...

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland