Subject: RE: [Leica] X-Acto
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 17:25:30 -0400

Yes....but what is fascinating to me is that if you go to the Leica website
you will find that one of the less outrageously priced special editions, the
Einstuck (sp) Leica, of which there were less than 2,000 pieces offered a
couple of years ago, is still available.....maybe the market for this drech
is smaller than some of us thought....

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] X-Acto)