Subject: RE: [Leica] Jim Kuehl (the final word)
From: "Andrew S. Jordan" <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 02:35:30 -0400

Folks: I haven't seen a nastier less deserving panning of a dealer than what many of
you have been doing to Jim Kuehl. In my several dealings with him, he has been prompt,
fair and polite in all transactions. Though, I have never purchased new items from him,
all the pieces were mint, as described by Jim. He offered a very fair trade-in value, about
70% of the prices advertised in Shutterbugs for products similarly rated.
Clearly, he is entitled to a fair profit. If you want to sell for 90-100% of the SA prices,
please sell the goodies yourself without the ministrations and convenience of an
established Leica dealer.

We sould collectively ask Don Chatterton to express to Jim K. our collective apologies!

regards, Andrew Jordan

Apparently he'll send you an EXC ++++++++++++  Ernst Leitz autographed Queen
Elizabeth II gold-plated commemorative edition multicoated UV filter that's
fraudulently marked "Mint -" with a bogus warranty for the price of the
shattered Hoya...on approval.  If you call to inquire about the order, he'll
fail to answer the phone...politely.

He's 48.46341 years old

Craig
Boston