Subject: Re: [Leica] Poor Leica QC
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 18:16:46 -0700

At 9:01 PM -0400 7/7/00, Martin Howard wrote:
>Vick Ko jotted down the following:
>
>> Do you mind if you describe the problem?
>>
>> Poor focus, poor depth of field, glare, ???
>>

>Mostly its composition.  Often the subject matter is plain boring.
>Sometimes the exposure is off.  At times there's clear evidence of camera
>shake.  But mostly its composition.  Or boring subject matter.
>
>M.
>
>--
>Martin Howard                | "Once you understand the process of co-
>Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU  | ordination, it's much easier to avoid.
>email: howard.390@osu.edu    | Knowledge is power."  -- K. Christoffersen.

I think that this demonstrates where the root of all QC problems lies.

If the Almighty Creator can't manage decent QC, with consistent and
predictable products, how can we then expect Leica (or Nikon, or ....) to
do any better. I know that there are some QC problems w.r.t. my ownself, as
my wife has so patiently pointed out at various times.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com