Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: AE camera availability
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 01:08:48 -0400

for all those implying it would be too hard to make the m6 ae & reliable, i
say nonsense.  all they have to do is rent a minolta cle from me, cy shutter
and electronics. though discontinued about 20 years ago i have 3 with never
a failure of an
 aperature-preferred  exposure system, controll at the film plane for
everything including flash. as that marvelous academy-award winning actress
said at the end of my
cousin vinnie: what's your problem?