Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: AE camera availability
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 19:09:06 -0700

Donal Philby wrote:

> Jim Laurel wrote
><Snip> could be made upgradeable as far as the CCD
> stuff is concerned.  The rest is fluff anyway, at least for a couple
> generations.
>
> But I think profit motive (or ROI in R&D).
>
> donal
> --
At this point I'm not much frustrated with the fact that the way to do digital
photography with the Leica M system is to simply scan the negs. I'm having a
ball with it as a matter of fact! My printer is printing away as I type. Often
my scanner scans away as I type or as I surf the internet.
Mark Rabiner

Replies: Reply from "Jim Laurel" <JimLaurel@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: AE camera availability)
Reply from Robert Jagitsch <robertj@powerlogix.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: AE camera availability)