Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA M6 Question/Complaint (!!!)
From: Robert Jagitsch <robertj@powerlogix.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 22:19:52 -0500

>Here is the second item under terms and conditions on the "LHSA Special
>Edition Black Paint M6TTL ORDER FORM":
>
>2) There is no limit to the number of cameras a member may order. However,
>only one 0.72 camera will be shipped from the initial batch of 300 which
>will all be 0.72 type to any one member. It is impossible to estimate the
>total number of cameras which will be ordered and as a result THE LEAD TIME
>REQUIRED BY LEICA CAMERA AG FOR PRODUCTION CANNOT BE PRECISELY DETERMINED.
>THEREFORE, THE LHSA SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBILE FOR ANY DELAYS IN DELIVERY.

John,

Yes that same paragraph appears on my page. But some people have
apparently been told by Leica USA that it will be November. Why can't
the LHSA state this, if that is the case? Why can't my question about
November be answered, whether "yes", "no", or "we don't know"? Why
does it remain ignored?

- -Robert

- -------
PowerLogix R&D, Inc.
Main Office: 3921 Steck Avenue, Suite A105 Austin, TX 78759
(512) 795-2978 x107 (512) 795-2981 FAX

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] LHSA M6 Question/Complaint (!!!))