Subject: [Leica] Hanimex projector
From: "Hugh Thompson" <painfree@istar.ca>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 01:30:26 -0400

Henning was right, with some research I found an old Hanimex (La Ronde) 500
S slide projector, which I can buy for a song - problem is it does not have
any cassettes - they are round ones which just slot between a couple of
alignment points - does anyone have one or more cassettes to sell - sorry if
this should have waited for Friday, let me know if I am out of line - Hugh
Thompson
Private e-mail painfree@istar.ca - or call 905 826 8833