Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Digital
From: "James Smart" <jrsmart@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 14:46:01 GMT

I am a new Leica owner and want to make sure I understand.  You are printing
color prints from color negatives, using digital scanner?  What about black
and white? You scan the negatives, and then print them out.  What paper,
what printer, what software?

Sorry if I am coming in late to this discussion, but it would seem very
useful to a newcomer to be able to print decent black and white photos this
method.

Thanks in advance for response.

Jim