Subject: Re: [Leica] Novoflex -- Canon XL1/Leica R adapter
From: "Mark Rutledge" <markrut@ticnet.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 13:13:32 -0500

Andre,

The back focus of 35mm still lenses is too short for use w/ 35mm motion
picture cameras, I believe. It is possible to use some 35mm still lenses on
16mm motion pic. cameras ex. LTM to C-mount.
For what it's worth, Op-Tex makes adapters for the XL-1 to use a variety of
35mm still lenses.

Mark Rutledge