Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M6 Dragon
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 11:33:24 -0700

Al wrote:

> Would someone please direct me to a vendor that might have a m6 dragon
> for sale, mint condition isnt a necessity. Any links or sites other
> than http://www.cameraquest.com/camsnet/M6Drag.htm that discuss this
> camera would be appreciated. Also is there any vendor currently that
> releathers leicas.
>
> Thank you
>
> Al

I gotta put in a nay vote. That dragon thing IMO is pretty darn ugly.
As a matter of fact with that finish and covering that is the ugliest Leica M6
I've ever seen.
If the dragon was half the size and the brown covering was darker it might look
good instead of bad.
That metal looks like the titanium finish, don't know if I like that or not.
Mark Rabiner