Subject: Re: [Leica] Henning: I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 12:38:42 -0700

>Hi Henning,
>
>I take issue with the term "whining", but as you say, let's talk
>about photos.
>
>I shot this a couple weeks ago with AGFA RSX-50 slide film standing
>waist deep in the Atlantic ocean.  Scanned on a Nikon LS-1000,
>sharpened only, no other alterations.  I like AGFA RSX-50 & RSX-100
>because of the great natural colors you get.
>
>http://images.honesty.com/cgi-bin/honesty-image/9032386/jax79.JPG
>
>The image is at 72dpi.
>
>OK Henning, show us one of yours.
>
>Regards,
>Bill

Thanks, Bill. I knew we could find some common ground :-).

Some of my photos are on the web site below. It hasn't been updated for a
while, but a lot of the personal photos have been shot on Leicas of various
vintages.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com