Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 13
From: rnkramer@mindspring.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 16:09:55 -0400

Thanks, Steve.  I like the 50mm focal length a lot, and am a little
surprised more people don't use it as often, but I do end up wishing I had a
little more reach or a little wider coverage about 10 or 15 percent of the
time (often enough to be irritated by it, but not often enough to dash out
to grab lenses wildly!).

Bob Kramer