Subject: Re: [Leica] Ring flash for SL?
From: Akhil Lal <akhil.lal@bcc.cuny.edu>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 20:58:31 -0400

Hello Jem,

Vivitar, Sunpak and one or two other mamufacturers  make ringflashes
that typically mount on lenses having a 52 or 55 mm filter thread. Add a
60 mm - 52/55 mm step down ring and you should be in business.

Actually this might be a good reason to get an RE or later body with TTL
flash exposure capability. The Minolta PX 80 ringflash and the Leica
adaptor will give you full autoexposure in the macro range.

Features (auto or non auto) and prices may vary, so look around before
you buy.

Hope this helps.

		Regards,
		Akhil