Subject: [Leica] Pictures of the birth of our daughter
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 13:56:57 +0100

I have posted some pictures taken before and after the birth of our new
daugter Daisy.  All of them were taken with my M6 and most using a Noctilux.
The ones at f/1 are clearly visible with the vignetting in the corners but
even so, I would not have captured those images if I had not had the
Noctilux.  All images were taken on Agfa Scala 200X pushed to 400.  I really
love the Noctilux and I am glad I had it with me.  It can be tricky to focus
but the results can be excellent.

I know that some of you will say "oh no, not another lot of family snaps".
I'm afraid they are but hopefully they will be of interest to my family, and
to Daisy when she is older, and I thought I would share them with all on the
LUG, for comment as much as anything else.

The images are at http://www.sclamb.com/leica/daisybirth/default.htm

Any comments are welcomed.

Simon

Replies: Reply from "Jim Laurel" <JimLaurel@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Pictures of the birth of our daughter)