Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Digital
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 17:29:42 -0400

Judging from the private emails I've been receiving about this (mistakenly
perceiving moi as the one who has the advice), I'd surmise there is a lot of
interest in scanning/photoshop technique.

But I'm NOT the one who offered the "elegant solution" (my fault: I should
have credited the echoed text)--it was Johnny Deadman.

Whadyasay, JD?  Any tips?

Thanks,
Dan