Subject: RE: [Leica] new leica rangefinder concepts
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 08:44:20 -0400

Now _there's_ an intriguing idea!  I'm sure there's some technical reason or
other why they don't do it--otherwise they surely would have by now--but
wouldn't it be nice?  I believe the Contax G series do this, but they don't
have a rangefinder window in the view, so that leaves the bulk of the
complexity out of the equation.

Dan