Subject: Re: [Leica] UV filter now slip covers
From: drodgers@nextlink.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 10:49:53 -0700

P.S. I forgot to mention one thing in my post regarding UV filters.

At the same time furniture fabrics increased in durability, the hardness in
lens coating materials increased as well. (I clean my 28/2.8 Elmarit M with
steel wool, but I only use old underwear to clean my 1950 50/2 Ziess
Sonnar). Having already learned a hard lesson, the retrained salesman never
let the word regarding lens coating durability get out.

Dave