Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: WAS; UV filter and 21mm now 15 mm! and now 19mm
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:14:53 -0400

> Because you'll actually have to take a photograph through an "raw" lens
> rather than a windshield.

When driving or going through a car wash, I am glad I have a windshield ;-)

Don't these 'fish eyes' have image distortion and lots of fall off,
(relatively speaking that is to lenses that aren't as wide)?  Anyway,
filters don't work well on very wide angle lenses anyway, unless you get a
curved filter...  I remember someone making a curved filter....