Subject: Re: [Leica] what lenses to bring to boston?
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 18:12:49 -0400

2000-07-13-17:40:52 Kyle Cassidy:
> this weekend i'll be in boston [...] i need to know what lenses should
> i take with me.

Actually, I'm afraid very little of your listed equipment is allowed in
Boston.  Have no fear, though, you can definitely take pictures with the
items from your list which aren't proscribed:

> 1 front lenscap for the rokkor in a+ condition.

> 1  Hello Kitty plush toy.

> 1 box for Leica MC meter (empty).

You'll just need a few more items:

 1 straight pin

 1 box Bergger Fine-Art Silver Supreme

You'll merely fashion a pinhole camera from the MC box, using the
lenscap as a shutter, and allowing Hello Kitty to cradle your
implement in sandbag/tripod fashion.

Note, though, that should the condition of your Rokkor lenscap
deteriorate below a-, you'll need to keep a weather eye out for
the police and tattletale Duck Tour agents.