Subject: Re: [Leica] what lenses to bring to boston?
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 18:41:56 EDT

<<this weekend i'll be in boston spilling beer on my leica with members of
the BLUG. i need to know what lenses should i take with me>>

Kyle,
I wouldn't even try to photograph in a place where the laws of physics don't
apply.  Just bring the Hello Kitty toy and hope you get out alive.  Can you
please report back after your trip and let us know how you fare.  A number of
us will be going to Boston in October for the LHSA meeting and will need to
solve similiar problems before we go.  Thanks, you are very brave to do this.

Richard Wasserman

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] what lenses to bring to boston?)