Subject: Re: [Leica] I H O P
From: drodgers@nextlink.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:57:34 -0700

Mike:

>>My wife has a great shot of me beating the crap out of our waitress at
the International house of pancakes after she accidentally dripped some
Stroop on my filter less Summicron! ; )<<

Poor dear! She probably mistook it for a pancake lens. Mark Rabiner didn't
happen to be eating there just before you, did he?

Or perhaps she was aware of the special effect you can get from puting
vaseline on a UV filter (as explained in an eariler post, it gives an M a
very desirable Holga effect). And since you didn't have a filter....

Or maybe she didn't want you to photograph her without a Softar III. And
this was the next best thing.

Dave