Subject: [Leica] New Leica Stuff...or, Crystal-Balls-R-US
From: Bill <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 17:33:59 -0700 (PDT)

OK men, here is almost the last word on what Leica is going to be
introducing within the next 60 days at Photokina.  These are educated
with help from a fellow Leica watcher in Denmark.

First, Leica will introduce it's new M body called, SON OF HEXAR
- -yawn-

Second, and we think the BIG news will be Leica's entrance into the
medium format market.  They will most likely 're-brand' something,
maybe the Mamiya 645AF or the Mamiya 711.

Third, we think they are going to bring out some type of digital body
that will accept Leica 'R' lenses.  Given Leica's relationship with
FUJI, don't be surprised to see the FUJI S1 PRO with an 'R' lens
mount and a red dot on it.

Fourth, Leica will introduce no less than 37 new commerative
collectable models including: A Lady Di collectable, an Elvis
collectable, a Bill Clinton collectable, and a Monica collectable.

I was just kidding about number about the Bill Clinton collectable...
nobody will want to remember him ;-))

Bill

=====
m6rf@yahoo.com