Subject: Re: [Leica] Color neg studio film
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 13:05:06 -0700

>Kodak claims there is no difference in grain between the 160 and 400 Portra
>films. I have not check myself (I use 400NC and am very happy) but others
>have posted that this is true.
>
>John Collier
>
>> From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
>>
>> a roll of 35mm 400 VC to test over the weekend but I'm thinking I maybe
>>should
>> have gotten the 160 as it would be of course better and my lights can easily
>> Handle an ASA of 100.

I tried the 160 as well, and find no reason to use it instead of the 400.
If I go to a slower film, it is either Reala or the Supra 100.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com

Replies: Reply from "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Color neg studio film)