Subject: [Leica] vertical alignment
From: Chris Lee <chrislee@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 19:23:52 -0700

Today I went to a local shop where I played with the M6. The first (and
only) unit that I picked up had a noticeable vertical alignment problem.

Now, can there also be horizontal misalignment on an M? (Which I assume will
cause focusing problems.) If so, what is an easy way to spot the problem? I
tried to check by focusing to infinity but there was not enough distance in
the shop to do so.

Chris

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] vertical alignment)