Subject: Re: [Leica] vertical alignment
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 20:51:44 -0600

A rough check of horizontal alignment can be done by focusing on a point at
least two miles away and seeing if everything lines up with the lens set to
infinity. To properly set your rangefinder you need to check it at infinity,
10 meters and 1 meter. There are posts in the archives that cover the
procedure in detail.

John Collier