Subject: [Leica] Brian's Portraits
From: brian stevens <BrianDavidStevens@excite.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 13:07:06 -0700 (PDT)

I love the new stuff - you have a way of connecting with your subjects which
is very compasionate - great stuff! Do you ask permission first?
Julian
Thanks Julian!
Yeah, I always ask permission for poratraits and explain what I'am doing and
so forth. I do try to be compasionate to my subjects, I'm not interested in
the cynical "martin Parr" type of approach (although I do love his work) the
main thing that I try to achive is a sense of dignity within the individual
Brian
http://www.junkfox.com/35mmf8

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html