Subject: [Leica] contax n1
From: Da-Jie Lin <dajielin@home.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 08:57:39 -0700

For english reader:

http://www.contaxcameras.com/

Below is from that website:

The newest addition to the Contax family boasts technological highlights

 not found in any other camera system. It also incorporates several
"World's
  First Features":
 5 Point Wide Array Diagonal Focus System
Fine Focus ABC (Auto Bracketing Control)
Liquid Crystal Display Viewfinder (optional)

 Contax is also launching four N-mount lenses (three of which
incorporate
Ultra Sonic Motors), newly developed by Carl Zeiss for use with the N1:
 Vario-Sonnar T* 24-85mm F3.5-4.5
 Vario-Sonnar T* 70-300mm F4-5.6
Planar T* 50mm F1.4
Makro-Planar T* 100mm F2.8

Additionally, by utilizing the NAM-1 Mount Adapter, the Contax N1 can
use
all 7 of the Carl Zeiss T* Medium Format Lenses from the 645. Plus in
the
Spring, we will be launching two additional lenses for the system:
Planar 85mm F1.4
Vario-Sonnar 17-35mm F2.8

And to further complement the N1 system, we will announce the N Digital
 Camera for Spring 2001.