Subject: Re: [Leica] How many of you use cold light heads?
From: Roy Zartarian <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:16:20 -0400

For about 10 years, I used a Zone VI head and for the last year and a half
an Aristo variable contrast head.

With the Zone VI and split filtration printing onto vc paper,I was pulling
Tri-X about 15% to keep the high values manageable. Right now I'm finding
that the manufacturers' recommended times work well as long as the
developer is stable and sound.

Roy