Subject: Re: [Leica] Daylight Projection Attachment for Leica prjectors
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 20:31:46 -0600

I am very pleased with the image quality but I have just set it up, for a
small show, and had a good close look. The screen has a slight texture that
comes through and the images are certainly smaller :-). The big 40x40 screen
really knocks your socks off and a great deal of that effect is due to the
image size which of course is missing from the daylight attachment. The
alignment of the lens/mirror/screen is not quite perfect so there is a very
slight amount of distortion (on mine the upper right is marginally "pulled"
upward and outward). It may be due to the screen being not perfectly flat as
the short distances involved magnify any imperfections. I am being really
picky here, so you do not have any surprises, and let me state again that I
am very pleased with the quality of the image and workmanship. If you are
not sure, get your local dealer to request one to demo at the next "Leica
Days".

John Collier