Subject: Re: [Leica] Was Can we get back to Leica Related Discussion....
From: "Ross McLeish" <loksi@dingoblue.net.au>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 13:38:15 +1000

Yeah, Jim.........many of us could agree.....but.....from the commonality of
our collective interest in using Leicas, we tend to let the fact we all have
lives away from our shutter-finger sneak in occassionally. It also sort of
helps lighten up the mood, but of course sometimes becomes a little tetchy,
too. Maybe we do it because we feel safe exposing our idiosyncratic tastes
in pencils, scotch, cars, cats, etc amongst friends with at least one other
interest in common (Leica).
Interestingly most of the topics you listed have all had Leica use or other
relevant photographic themes at their heart. They weren't really all 'that'
far off-topic were they?  Other times I might agree, though.
Just wondering,
Ross

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] Was Can we get back to Leica Related Discussion....)
Message from "Eddie Shih" <chiente@earthlink.net> ([Leica] Was Can we get back to Leica Related Discussion. OK, I will bite.... : - ))