Subject: Re: [Leica] Fungus in viewfinder
From: Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:31:53 -0700

I know that fungus can be removed from lenses, so it's hard to imagine
that it can't be removed from a viewfinder.  Perhaps it's more
expensive and time consuming to R&R the viewfinder.   Let  me know
what you find out.

My 'cron 50 is on the way.  I'm very excited!  I hope to take the
Leica and an LX to Chicago.
- --
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net