Subject: RE: [Leica] Kodachrome Labs
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:16:44 -0400

> I asked earlier if someone might please recommend the best labs
> in US for Kodachrome processing. Received no replies. Have I
> asked a question which offends or???

George,

This link will be of help:

http://www.kodak.com/cluster/global/en/service/pubs/kic/e540/e540kic.shtml

(If the address gets broken up by outlook, just paste it back together.)

My understanding is that all mailers, at least on the east coast, go to the
main (NJ) lab:

KODAK Premium Processing[1], [2], [3]
16-31 Route 208
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
(201) 797-0600
(800) 345-6973

I can't speak for their service as I am fortunate enough to live within
driving distance of one of this lab:

Kodak Processing Lab[2]
8101 Snouffer Road
Gaithersburg, MD 20879
(301) 948-2800
(800) 345-6974

...and so I just deliver it by hand.  They done a great job for me (but I've
only had two rolls processed so far--I'm new to this gig), and turn around
time is just 24 hours.

Dan