Subject: Re: [Leica] OT, E6 Process kits
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:26:19 -0400

At 03:10 PM 7/19/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I have been struggling to find out the story behind UPS and the premium on
>shipping E6 kits. B&H will no longer ship them, and I have just used the last
>of my supply developing my 15 rolls of vacation work. Anyone know anything
>more about this?
>I've checked my local stores, but there price is about 50% more than B&H.
>
>Bruce Bowman
>Killingworth CT

As of this week, B&H is shipping E6 again.  The Bleach/Fix was somehow a
problem and they sent me the kit without the Bleach/Fix which of course is
useless.  I complained and they explained about the shipping problem and
said they hoped to have it solved soon.  My Bleach/Fix arrived Monday and
it's back on the B&H website as available.

Hope this helps -

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com