Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome Labs
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 13:39:02 -0700

There is a Kodachrome list---instructions for subscribing are:

To subscribe to the Kodachrome list send a one line message to:
kodachrome-request@kjsl.com
in body of message write only the following material and no more:
subscribe

There's nowhere near as much traffic on that list as on this one---days can
go by without a single email, so don't bother checking the plug on your
modem or anything.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.