Subject: Re: [Leica] Brighter screen for the R8.
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 23:00:03 +0200

Hi Lucien,

There is gentleman in Decatur, GA, Bill Maxwell, who makes high-quality
loupes (I just ordered a 4x 6x7cm loupe from him) and focusing screens
for just about any camera on earth. The only way to reach him is to
call: 1-404-244-0095. You may get his answering machine, but he WILL
return your call, and rather quickly.

Nathan

Lucien wrote:

> LUGer,
>
> Is there a brighter screen for the R8 (not the Brightscreen).
> One which don't darken with f4 lenses ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lucien

- --